Thursday, March 27, 2014

favorite place - Personal narrative

Ready to get off the bus from a long day of school. As i arrive to my stop, i hurry while i'm walking down my street as every second the cold wind hits me. Walking down my drive way and make my way to the door. Once inside i feel at peace now that i am now in my home. I quickly throw bag some where and headed my to the living room. I jumped and sunk into the couch cushions. Now that i'm here what should i do? I see my laptop should go on that? I look ahead i see the T.V. should i watch television. My stomach growls, instinctively i look at the kitchen near me. Should i get something to eat? But i am so cozy and fitted on to the couch that i don't want to move from my spot. After lying on the couch for a while i also just remembered that i have a huge assignment to do thats due tomorrow. But ill just leave it on the side because my laptop looked more tempting than that. I decide to make myself something to eat after i couldn't stop bearing my growling stomach. I take my food back to the living room and put netflix on my laptop. I take my first bite and start scrolling thought the browser and stopped on Wilfred (thats a funny show) and saw that there is a new season so i decided to watch it. Hours pass by and now have reached the 12th episode where Wilfred looses his memories and does not remember Ryan. I am back not knowing what to do and its 7:00 and realizes that i have tons of homework. I take my assignments out from bag and placed them all on my coffee table all scattered. i'm looking through checking on which i think i should do first. I decide i should go for the harder ones and save the easy ones for last. After agonizing finishing my last homework that only took me like six hours to do. I go back to laying on my couch. My living room is always a place where i could look forward on tough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment