Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Automobile!

Cars an invention made to make transportation more efficient. The car is such an important instrument in our daily lives. Since the day of the first car was invented, cars have been able to give humans a new way of fast transportation. In a way cars have made our lives much easier. I could not think of any other invention more important than the car as we use the car for many reasons. It is really important to have a car because how else would we be able to get to places on time without it. Think about it if car were never invented we would have had to still use horses to get to places. Actually that sounds pretty awesome but I would still prefer a car. Cars are very useful as they can bring you to many destinations. Imagine having to go to other towns, cities or even other states without a car. Places that would take days to walk there would only take of a matter of minutes to get with a car. Not only can a car give transportation but it gives you entertainment as well. You could blast some music in your car. You could even race and drift with your car. A car could shelter you from the weather, like rainy days. You could even personalize your car to however you want it to look or have to your personal interest. There are so many varieties of brands of cars today in the world that your could choose from as well. Cars is such an important factor in life. Cars have been a starting point for all types of motor used inventions. Such as other vehicles like buses and motor bikes. It also help lead to make better tools such as like a lawn mower. The car is just that amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, I recently heard a Henry Ford (innovator of car production) quote, "if I had asked them what they wanted they would have wanted faster horses" I really agree with the importance of cars even though they're not positive to the environment, I prefer the idea of trains. Which I find to be much cooler. But yeah, good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list all the fact about car are very useful and important for our life. And as Chris said, i am agree with you as well. David, i think you should do more practice write about description. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete